Sunday, December 19, 2010

A super quick and super bad FOTD *lol*

Hey guys,

I did a super quick and super bad quality FOTD... the cam of my mobile phone is so yellow-ish, you have no idea! LOL!
That was the first time I wore red lipstick in public... REALLY! What do you think?!



Used:

ChrimaLuxe Mineral Foundatin Mahagony Olive
ChrimaLuxe Silk Powder
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer NW25 (undereye circles)

MAC Era Eyeshadow (all over lid)
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (highlight)

MAC Teddy Eye Khol
HR Lash Queen Mascara Feline Blacks
Pupa Brow Set 03

MAC Ambering Rose Blush

Some red L'Oréal Lipliner
MAC Dubonnet Lipstick


I wish you a nice week... I'll try to come up with a new holiday look before Christmas!
Sisa ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Brunette Goddess Beauty Blog said...

Hübsch, mir gefällts :-)

Toni Tralala said...

This looks great! I'm loving the hair and lippies! :)

I'm inviting you to join my international giveaway. Happy Holidays! :)

Krissii said...

sieht echt toll aus! (-:

und echt hübscher blog! (-:
würde mich sehr freuen wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischauen würdest (-:
ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

liebste grüße ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin