Saturday, May 8, 2010

A little light Rose and Coral FOTD


Nothing special... just wanted to let you know I'm alive and my camera is repaired, lol
I know I look super pale.. I forgot to do Bronzer and the flash killed me



Used:

MAC Select SPF Foundation NC35 (LOVE IT!!!)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Medium Plus
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer NW25 (undereye circles)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC30 (blemishes)
MAC Blot Powder Medium

Alverde Eyeshadow Base
MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre (base)
MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (lid)
MAC Paradisco Eyeshadow (crease)
MAC Sketch Eyeshadow (darken crease and outer V)
MAC Beauty Marked Eyeshadow (slightly to lower lashline)
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (Highlight)

Coastal Scents Gel Liner True Black
MAC Eye Khol Feline
MAC Plushlash Mascara

MAC Brow Set Mink
Eyebrowz Browpowder Soft Black

MAC Blush Fleur Power
MAC MSF Soft and Gentle (cheek highlight)

MAC Prep+Prime Lips
MAC Lip Pencil Dervish
MAC Lipstick Kinda Sexy
MAC Lustreglass Love Nectar


4 comments:

blazeno.8 said...

This is such a pretty look!

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Gorgeous look! I love it.

Miss Shopcoholic said...

love it! a new follower here!

Sisa said...

Thank you =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin