Friday, July 24, 2009

Turquoise Butterflies...

I played around a lil bit with the layout... hope you like it!

I got some new things this week: NYX Jumbo Pencil Black Bean and NYX Turquoise Pigment. The last one was an accident, I ordered Coastal Scents Gel Liner Turquoise from a German Online Shop but she wrongly sent me the NYX pigment... so I complained and gave me the pigment as a present, but unfortunately the Turquoise Gel Liner was sold out, so I told her to send me Envious (green) instead. Maybe it will arrive tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'll do a look with it. Be curious ;-)

By the way, I found this pic lol (what a dirty mirror!). It was from a year ago, I asked the hairdresser to make my hair light brown... and I got BLONDE! OMG ... But I wore this blonde hair for nearly 3 months at least, lol. But it always felt like a betrayal, haha... I felt like a stranger.


1 comment:

MEVISH said...

you look so gorjus in this pic :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin