Friday, November 20, 2009

Chili meets Chocolate

My husband told me to call this look "Spicy Chocolate"! Well, he doesn't know, that there is a MAC Eyeshadow quad with this name... lol, so I call it Chili meets Chocolate. Brown eyes and red lips look glamourous, but not too overdressed.






Used:

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC30
MAC Moisturecover Concealer NW25 (undereye circles)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC30 (blemishes and discolorations)
MAC Blot Powder (T-Zone area)
MAC MSF Natural Medium Plus

MAC Paint Pot Quite Natural (base )
MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow (lid)
MAC Sketch Eyeshadow (crease + lower lashline)
MAC Beauty Marked Eyeshadow (darken crease + lower lashline)
MAC Phloof! Eyeshadow (inner corner)
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (highlight)

Coastal Scents Gel Liner Truffle
L'Oréal COntour Khol Chocolat
L'Oréal Telescopic Explosion Mascara

MAC Brow Set Show Off
Eyebrows Browpowder Soft Black
Essence Browpowder Medium Brown

Coastal Scents Contouring Palette
MAC Blush Breezy

Any random red Lipliner
MAC Lipstick Dubonnet




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love this look on you.

Anonymous said...

You and your blog soooo beautyful

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

You did a great job on this one. Looks gorgeous! It does remind me of my last red lipstick fotd. lol I didn't know you're married either. I can't wait to get married lol...maybe in 1-2 yrs who knos .... ;)

Sisa said...

Thanks :-)

Hey Zerin, well, we are not married officially. But since we've been together since nearly 5 years, I always call him my husband, besides "boyfriend" sounds so stupid for a man of age 33, lol ... Do you have the right man to get married or are you still looking for him?

Anonymous said...

Der Lippenstift steht dir ausgezeichnet! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin