Friday, November 20, 2009

Magic, Mirth and some other Mischief!

I got mail today! 3 packages with cute things within, lol. I needed a new coat for winter, because I got TO FAT for my old ones! OMG! That makes me so sick, lol... but I'm so frustrated and start eating everytime I can. But the new coat fits nice and has a gorgeous purple colour ♥

Anyway, I want to show you my new little haul. Finally we've got a MAC Online Store in Germany. YAY! I ordered just a few things, because they still don't have eyeshadow refills. They will be available in about 2 weeks.


I decided to try out the Brush Cleanser. It impresses me how fast the bristles get dry after cleansing. Wow it's way better than my self mixed cleanser, though this was good too.

Those 5 mini lipglasses are from the Mischief Makers Lipglass Set "Models Misbehaving". Aren't they cute? I'll do some lip swatches soon.

This is my first full size Paint Pot! To date I just got samples from some friends. This colour comes out like coffee with milk. It's so cute and works great underneath brown and neutral eyeshadows. I think this will be neutral base for darker skinned women, too.

Sisa ♥

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin