Sunday, June 21, 2009

My MAC Lipstick Collection

NOTE: All swatches on medium pigmented lips.

Honeylove is a pale peachy-beige shade. Since it is a matte lipstick, don't forget to moisten your lips before putting it on. I like it worn alone when ewaring dark smokey eyes, or with any peachy lipgloss above.


Marquise D' was part of the Brunette, Blonde, Redhead LE (spring 2009). It is a perfect mlbb shade.


Viva Glam II is a pinky-beige nude. It is a Satin lipstick and drys your lips a little bit out when you forget to moisturizing before.


Viva Glam VI SE is an absolutely gorgeous pink shade. It just melts on my lips and looks so delicate, lol. I highly recommend this shade.



Lavender Whip is the very first bright lipstick I am NOT afraid to wear. It is so gorgeous OMG how could I be so stupid and pass this when it came out with the Cremesheen LE. But it didn't let me go and I finally got it from Ebay last week... grab it if you find one! This is stunning.



What a Do! was also part of the Brunette, Blonde, Redhead Collection. I don't like it too much because it's too frosty and kinda metallic (I bought it blindly) so I try to sell or swap it.



Brave is such a cute brownish pink which is very similar to my natural lip color. A nice lipstick for everyday.


Cosmo is a mid-tone brownish shade with pink reflects. I really like how it feels on my lips, it's Amplified Creme. I like to wear it with a bronzy eye makeup.


Twig dissapointed me at first, because it was way darker than I expected. But I like it more and more, especially by wearing a not too bold eye make up. We mustn't have pale lips everytime, lol.

Dubonnet, yay, it is a sexy sexy dark burgundy red, but I must confess, I didn't wear it in public ever. I am afraid to wear bold red lipsticks. Dunno why... maybe because my eye makeup is bold enough mostly.

1 comment:

on345667755 said...

I LOOOOVE Viva Glam VI SE! i wish it was permanent because i love it so much! that and syrup!! I got Brave and i had really high hopes but it just doesn't look right on me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin