Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome!

Hey girls!

Since I got so many requests to do a blog, at least from my living Make Up Holy Grail
http://xinarox.blogspot.com/ , I decided to do!

My real name is Cindy, but I really hate this name lol and everyone is calling me Sisa.
I was born and raised in Germany (still living there) but I have lots of unpursuable roots from southeast Europe over gypsy and Orient to India... quite strange combination, the result is ME, lol.

Some of you may ask, why I do this blog in English and not in German. The answer is: My complexion is not very popular in Germany and I want Arabian, Asian and Desi girls to have fun and inspiration with my blog, too. BUT feel free to leave your comments in German or English.

Hope, you'll enjoy it!

Sisa xoxoxo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin