Friday, June 19, 2009

An olive purple look

This was one of the first looks I did when experimenting with colors.


Sorry I often don't have pics of my whole face, because I didn't figure it out yet how to do good pics of myself. The wrong perspective evertyime, lol, showing up a kind of double chin or my nose appears very big :-(






What I used:

L'Oréal Mattifying Minerals Loose Powder (for any fallout)
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow (whole lid)
MAC Golden Olive Pigmet (inner corner)
MAC Satellite Dreams Eyeshadow (crease and lower lashline)
L'Oréal Cosmic Plum Eyeshadow (darken crease, I think MAC Nocturnelle is a good dupe)
MAC Signed, Sealed Eyeshadow (outer V... it's a pity that it's d/c!!!)
MAC Phloof! Eyeshadow (Highlight)
essence Liquid Liner black
L'Oréal Contour Khol black

Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Mascara

eyebrowz Brow Powder Jet Black
p2 Brow Mascara Dark Hazel

...and some Tape to create the defined line on the outer corners!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin