Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tiny MAC Haul + A Plummy Sunset Look

Hey guys!

Yesterday I went to a MAC Counter - the second time in my whole life! lol, yeah. I'm living in a MAC desert, the next counter is about 80 miles away :-( I ordered the most MAC things I own from online shops.
But yesterday the time has come, because my husband had a meeting in a city where is a MAC counter, YAY! And I got my first Back2MAC Lipstick and some other things I'll introduce to you.

Today I created a look with some of my new things, that reminds me on a sunset... a plummy sunset, lol







What I used:

MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation NC30
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Medium Plus
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer NW25
Vichy Dermablend Camouflage for my discolorations around the mouth area

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
Coastal Scents S36 Hot Pot Eyeshadow (2/3 lid) -> a very good and way cheaper dupe of MAC Amberlights! I love those Hot Pots
Coastal Scents 88 Shimer Palette (any of the red eyeshadows, Cranberry may be a good dupe.. outer 2/3 of the lid, partly meeting with the Amberlights)
L'Oréal Cosmic Plum or MAC Nocturnelle Eyeshadow (crease)
MAC Antiqued Eyeshadow (darken crease)
MAC Sketch Eyeshadow (darken crease and outer V + lower lashlines)
MAC Naked Pigment (Highlight)
Coastal Scents Gel Liner True black
L'Oréal Contour Khol black
Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Mascara

p2 Eyebrow Mascara Dark Hazel
Eyebrowz Browpowder Soft Black
essence Browpowder medium brown

Coastal Scents Contouring Palette
MAC Blush Well Dressed (LOVE it!!!)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle (cheek highlight)

MAC Prep+Prime Lips
Alverde Lipliner Terra
MAC Shy Girl Cremesheen Lipstick
MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass


My little Haul:


Sketch Eyeshadow is really cute. It is a dark brownish burgundy plum color and since I frequently use plums, purples and lilacs beside of greens or neutrals, I needed to get a matching crease color... and there it is! And it blends like butter, yay.




Shy Girl is my first Back2MAC Lipstick. In Germany we can only get lipsticks for Back2MAC, no lipglasses, eyeshadows or else :-( Anyway, I love that color. It's a peachy beige with no pink in it. A gorgeous summer color!





Love Nectar is my very first MAC Lipglass. Yes, it is! I'm not so into glosses, I have some from L'Oréal and Coastal scents, which I like but do not use frequently. But this one interestet me because I got sooo much recommendations! And finally I got it. It was the last one whch was left on the counter. Pretty demanded! I think it will fit to any nude lipstick, pink or peachy ones equal.





Well Dressed: I had no plans getting a new blush, but when I saw it on the counter, I fell in love instantly, lol. It's a very light rosé color which shows up very sheer, discreet and natural on my cheeks. It is the perfect everaday blush but the color is buildable as well, but on my complexion it can never be too much or too dark. I highly recommend it for NC25 to NC40 complexions!

Well guys, hope you had a nice start into the week?
I'm planning my bags now... for holiday from June 27 to July 4... :-)

2 comments:

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Hey Gurly!

Great Blog...I am following and you look very pretty in this FOTD. Can't wait for more posts and thanks for letting me know about your blog.

xoxoxo

Sisa said...

Hey Xina, I'm really happy you're following me... it's a privilege for me, hehe.
♥♥♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin