If you wanna say hello or have any questions, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Posts - anytime in future...
- A Bitter Look with Purple
- Pink Valentine's Day Look
- Silver and Pink Look
- Gold and Green Look
- Golden Eyes with Aquadisiac
- Old Looks - new Pics (Teal and Brown, Blue and Grey Smokey Eyes, Brown Smokey Eyes with poppy colour)
- Magic Green Eyes
- MAC Brow Set Review
- Brush Recommendations and Sigma Brushes
- Collection/Things I use frequently
- Professional Cosmetics
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Lil MAC Haul
Yesterday I did Back2MAC again. Not in Dresden like I did last time, but in Leipzig. Luckily I had no problems giving back depotted eyeshadow pans.
As my Back2MAC Lipstick I chose Patisserie. This is a pinkish-beige lustre lipstick... the perfect MLBB colour. It comes close to Marquise D', but is a little bit more transparent and neutral.
I also tried Hue, but it was way to light.
And finally I got Lovechild Lipglass. I thought about getting it for a long time, but I wanted to see it in person. I really liked it, so I bought it. I am not that lipglass junkie, but there are some shades which are really gorgeous. I might get Nymphette sometime in future.