Monday, December 14, 2009

My new sculpted nails

On saturday a dear friend of mine sculpted and styled my nails. She used nail tips to lengthen my natural nails and different UV-gels on top. I wanted to have french nails with white flower stickers. Since it is gel, it won't remove like nail polish. I can also put nail polish on top and remove it woth acetone-free nail polish remover - the "pattern" created with UV gel will stay. This is so great.

You mustn't be afraid of broken nails anymore. They last until they are grown out and you can use them like you would use your natural fingernails.

I highly recommend this method for everyone who has problems with breaking or dense nails. Try it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww this is so pretty. Wish I had a friend who could do this for me! xx

Livia

Sisa said...

Hey Livia, there are so many cosmetic and nail studios out there which offer this... often it isn't that expensive. If you do it the first time it would be about 30-40€, later you just have to fill it up, which is less expensive. It's worth it. Depending on how fast your nails grow, it lasts about 4-8 weeks, before you have to fill it up again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin